What did we do?
- We invited 6 local organisation to take part in mental health week
- We met with a mental health support group to gather ideas on suggested activities and events to take place during the week.
- We created a 6 question surveys for young people this was completed by 22 young people aged 12 – 21 years
- We created a Mental Health Awareness week comments form this was completed by 40 people during the week
Healthwatch Slough displayed an information stand at venues including the Curve, Britwell & Cippenham Libraries.
Healthwatch activities available for people to participate in during the week
- The Healthwatch Slough Quiet Corner
- Download the Healthwatch APPYNESS APP
- Healthwatch Chat with the team
- Coping Steps
- Surviving or Thriving Tree